Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I'm still here!

Hey Ya'll ! (ya'll being anyone who still comes to look even though there hasn't been an update in some time:)
 We are busy, busy and the summer has just started! We finished school near the end of May and the children went off to stay with both sets of grandparents. They usually go sometime during the summer but they have never stayed with both in the same trip! They were gone for TWO weeks! except for my little Joy who is not old enough yet and my Lydia who came home after one week. They had a great time but I doubt we will be doing the back to back weeks again. This mama missed her babies too much!
  The home addition is coming along great! We should be painting by the end of the week!! YAY! It has come along WAY faster than we though possible! A man from our church has been coming almost everyday but Sunday and my wonderful husband has been working along his side as much as he can! There have been several other men from the church that have given there time to come and help . The Lord has blessed us with some very faithful friends who are willing to help as much as possible.! I have to say that the last year has led me to see some of the worst in church members and some of the best. God has been so good to us!!
  Our garden has really taken off the last few days. I will be freezing some squash tonight. Hopefully, we will be making a batch of pickles this weekend. we may even get to can some green beans we will have to see the next day or so. We are all excited since it didn't look like the garden was going to do to well. We love our veggies!
  I hope you have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment