Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy Monday!

Hey! It has been a happy Monday around here! I hope that yours has been as well!
  They finished the flooring in our addition today! it looks like we are almost through. We may possibly be finished by the end of the week, YAAAA!! We are all very excited.
   They also finished work a little early. Since Kevin didn't have a lot to do this afternoon we got to spend some good family time together!! We enjoyed our time with "daddy"!
   I am hoping to use this time of moving things around to purge some of our stuff. As we move room by room I plan on going through everything. There are always high hopes of getting everything "just right" but I am somewhat of clutter bug so just getting it better will be a task!!
   I ordered our Math for next year today! I really like Math U See. This year our Lydia will be joining the official school crew! She loves to "read" already. She will find a book that she likes the cover of and just look at it for a long time,even if there are no pictures. Caleb, our boy, is just the opposite! He is really good with numbers, but give him a book at he looks at it like he doesn't know what in the world it is! He is slowly improving so maybe this year he will take off!
  Well, I'm off to finish our night time routines! Take care and God Bless You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment