Friday, April 13, 2012

Exciting news!

  It's Friday and we are having a great day! We started the day with school . We are winding down for the year. Yay! My favorite times of the school year are the beginning and the end. :) Then we divided the rooms between all of us and did some "house blessing" It makes the weekend much more relaxing. Speaking of the weekend it looks like the girls and I may get to go yardsaling in the morning! It will be our first Saturday outing of the year. I always enjoy yardsales because you never know what you might find.
  We are excited about the garden we were able to plant. We had to cover our plants the last 2 nights because of some late frost. Lord willing they will be just fine and we will have the harvest we are looking for.
  The good news.. we are getting a home addition! This is such an answer to prayer and a huge blessing to our family. The Lord has blessed us with a great church who is making this possible for us!! i really can't quite believe it is real until the work starts:). I'm sure our summer holds lots of work, but it will be SO worth it!I will try to post pictures of the addition as it comes along. I don't know about you ,but it doesn't matter how long I pray about something I am always amazed and humbled when God answers my prayers. He loves me as small as I am!
   Have a great weekend!!

  

4 comments:

  1. What fun it is to stop by and see a family so similar to ours! And how exciting that you will be able to get a much need home addition! Praise God!
    I hope you have a wonderful evening!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for stopping by and getting to know us a little! God bless you nad your family!

      Delete
  2. Ya! So happy for y'all :) Can't wait to see the finished product... it may seem long during the process, but the end result is definitely worth it! =D Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is coming along Alot faster than I thought it would! Love Ya 2!!

      Delete