Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I like about Tuesday and Wednesday

   I like Tuesdays because that it is the day our week really gets going, since our Mondays are like most peoples Saturdays. We usually do a lot of cleaning and laundry and I cook a "meat and Potatoes" kind of meal. The girls have piano so that usually gives me about 30 mins to either go in Goodwill or Dollar Tree.
It is normally a busy day but it also gives a good feeling of accomplishment! During the summer we have been watching some kind of movie or show together at night . These are mostly from the library or Netflix. 
 I like Wednesdays because we get to go to church! I always enjoy the laid back atmosphere of Wednesday night services. It is also when our church family shares more of there prayer request and we have a time of prayer. 
  I also check out all the sales ads and make my menus and shopping list for my grocery shopping trip on Thursday! It is fun to see what the deals are. I like planning the meals based on sales and what will be going on the next week. Lately, I have been trying to cook something new each week. Sometimes it has turned out great! Sometimes, it has been a flop!! I usually try to cook something in the crockpot or have something that does not require a lot of prep time. Tonight we are having crockpot shredded bbq beef, squash, roasted ranch potatoes and green beans. If I get a chance to run to the store I make the squash into a squash casserole!! 
  So there you go. That is what I like about Tuesdays and Wednesdays!! Most of all I enjoy being with my family and serving the Lord together!!
  Take care and God bless you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting! This was fun to read. Have a great next Tuesday and Wednesday. :D
    Susan

    ReplyDelete