Monday, April 9, 2012

It's Monday!

  Hello! I trust you had a great Easter Sunday Ours was very good. We had a good morning service at our church. There was no traditional ham feast at our house. I had a rough night on saturday and wasn't able to prepare the ham. Kevin was so kind to get us McDonalds for lunch. We had a restful afternoon and I started our supper. We had a joint service that night with some local like minded churches. The service was a blessing and I enjoyed getting to see and talk to some dear friends. After church my sister nad her family came over and we had a joint supper of what I had cooked that afternoon and leftovers from her lunch with her husbands family. I enjoyed sitting under the carport and talking with her while the children played outside.
  Today has been great! We have done school and started spring cleaning. I am amazed at how much I was able to accomplish today. The kitchen was my starting point.The children all helped by starting the process in the living room. The house smelled very fresh until  I started our supper of enchiladas and spanish rice. It smelled good but it was definitely a different smell -).
Our Family!
  Now I am going outside to play some volleyball with my family. Have a blessed night!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that your arm is feeling better. Let's hope you don't have that anymore. :D It feels so good to have a clean house, doesn't it? Love ya, Sister!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Susan I replied to this on Monday but I don't see it. If you can see it will you let me know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see it :) (I don't think mom realized you commented back...) If you click the 'reply' button below someone's comment, it should notify them.

      Delete
  3. I see it. I am just a little slow. LOL

    ReplyDelete