Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Naomi Joy!

 Today our baby girl, Naomi Joy, turned 2! Naomi Joy has lived up to her name. Noami- happiness and lots of Joy. before she was born we had several names that we liked and couldn't really decide on one. I had gestational diabetes so they began doing an ultrasound every week to monitor her growth in case of early delivery ( not likely in my case) or her getting to large for a safe delivery. during one of my ultrasounds she smiled! Yes, really! We have the picture too :). We then decided to name her Naomi Joy. Whether the smile was REAL or not is up to bebate but it is a sweet memory for me!! She loves to talk. She also loves to make you laugh by saying and doing funny things. She is a mess :).
 It has been a fun day for all of us. We planted the garden. YAY! and then we went to the park this afternoon. We picked up Little Ceasars pizza and had cake. She really enjoyed opening her gifts and cards. She was so sweet getting excited over every little thing.
 I thank the Lord for daily blessings on me!!
Joy     (picture by Brittany Watson)

No comments:

Post a Comment