Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sickness

 It is wierd to be posting on a Sunday morning. I am home with a sick little girl. We went home to NC for a funeral on Fri. and came home on Sat. Our Lydia (lele) woke up sick on Saturday morning and was sick the whole day even on the 6 hr drive home. That 6 hr.drive is normally 4 1/2 hrs. I did my best to make her comfortable. She had her pillow,blanket,trash can, and paper towels. Poor girl!! She is some better today. Now to see if she can eat something. Praying this virus is gone gone gone!!
 I bought a frozen lasagna at Sam's last week. After such a busy weekend that will be the perfect lunch along with a salad .
My mom was able to come back with us for a few days. I hope we stay well so that we can enjoy our time with her! Every time we go back and see our family we are reminded of how much we miss seeing them on a regular basis.
 Have a wonderful Lord's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment