Saturday, February 25, 2012

Weight Loss Update Week 1

 Well this has been a great week !! I lost 1.7 lbs. I know this doesn't sound like much,but we were in a missions meeting this week and ate very delicious cooking by the ladies of our church :). Hopefully next week will be lots better!!
 The spiritual benefits from this week far out weigh the physical! What am I doing that will spread the Good News of Jesus Christ? It could be surrendering to go to a foreign country or witnessing to a neighbour or the lady at the cash register or teaching my children about Jesus and praying every day for their salvation!
 Just a thought :  If my children see me telling people about Jesus or giving a gospel tract will it make them more likely to want to tell others about Him too? 
 Have a wonderful Lord's Day tomorrow!!

1 comment: