Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Monday!

 It was a happy Monday! I am glad to be starting another week. Lord willing, this will be a very productive week with lots of loving,learning,playing and working!
 Today Kevin was gone to a preacher's fellowship meeting so it was just the children and I all day. We had a little school and play in the morning and ham biscuits( the ham was leftover from lunch yesterday) with mac n cheese for lunch. Then the Joy went down for a nap while the others finished school. Lydia does"school" too :). I cleaned the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher for the second time since i went to bed on Sunday night with dirty dishes in the sink :(. Not good, I know, but I was really tired after supper and everyone else was not ready for bed yet so I left it all and went to bed.
 The children really enjoyed being outside in the wonderful weather we are having and I was able to get my linen closet cleaned out and straightened back up. For supper we had pancakes!! It was a fun meal for us to have. Some of the pancakes were chocolate chip. Yummy!!
 Kevin got home during devotions so he was able to pray with all of us and give hugs and kisses before the children went to bed. I have been blessed with a wonderful family and I was reminded once again today of how precious the time I have with them is!!

3 comments:

  1. You mentioned Pastor being gone all day and I had to think a minute. I forget that this isn't normal for some families. :D
    Lydia will be doing school soon enough. They do grow so fast! I hope you're feeling better this evening! The mystery sickness revealed! Blah! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and uh, isn't it normal to go to bed with dirty dishes? Who knew we are suppose to wash them and THEN go to bed. LOL Just kidding....sort of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Susan
    Yea, Kevin being gone until 4 or 5 or 6 is not unusual, but being gone until 10:00 makes the day kind of long. I do enjoy him "popping" in and out :).
    Ha ha! That happens more than I would like to admit;)
    I am feeling some better with the meds in me!! Going to clean the laundry room out!! Love Ya!!

    ReplyDelete