Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Unusually busy

Wow! this last week and a half have been unusially busy around here! We have had church outings, a trip to NC to be with my brother and sis n law while she had their sweet baby boy. He is adorable and it was a blessing to be there when he was born! We got to watch his big brother that night which was alot of fun! I was up at 11:00 playing hide and seek and chasing 3 toddlers through the house trying to tire them out so that they would go to sleep! It was sweet memories for me.I enjoyed the time spent with my sister on the way there and back. My husband was wonderful! He kept the children,except for Joy, did school,and went to revival! Good thing was they "say" that they missed me. I love being with my family and it was very strange to be without them!
 Kevin was involved with some prison ministry the rest of the week and we capped it off with with a fun "girls night out" with some friends of ours while our husbands and sons went on a church camping trip! It was like a bed and breakfast, I woke up the next morning to eggs,sausage and toast! My friend was a wonderful hostess!!!
 Sunday was Faith's 8th birthday! I tell you that girl is something else!! She has been since the day she was born. She weighed 10 lbs. 2 oz. and has been amazing us ever since. She is a happy, girly,tomboy. She keeps us laughing with the stuff she comes up with. She is her Father's child when it comes to that. She got saved this year and I am very excited to see what God has in store for our Faithy!!
 Now, we are in the middle of revival! My heart has already been stirred and convicted many times. I pray that these stirrings will bring changes as well! God is so good to me the least I can do is give Him the FIRSTS of everything I have!! Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment