Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Crockpot Pork Chops

two of my sweet children doing math

Hello! I hope everyone has had a great Tuesday! Today was filled with school, library,aaannd, I am completely rearranging my living room. I have to have some room to breathe!! Clutter makes me cranky and I have a problem with clutter! Not a good combination. Sooo, this week I am working on removing clutter. Not only can there be clutter in our homes there can also be clutter in our hearts. I am working on this as well. Daily prayer and Bible reading are my number one prescrition for this!! Here are the pictures and recipe from today!


We really,really liked these pork chops! The gravy was super. I served it with mashed potatoes,butter beans and brussel sprouts.Brussel sprouts happen to be a favorite of daddy.On a side note these chops were from a pork loin I got for 1.79 a lb. and the butcher sliced into chops.
Crockpot Pork Chops
Pork chops
2 cans of cream of chicken
1 packet of dry pork gravy
about 1 c. of water
Put porkchops in first then the cream of chicken then the pork gravy.
Pour water over the mixture
Cook on low for 6-8 hrs.
It was so good I will probably make some dressing and some kind of sweet potato the next time I make it!
Take care and God bless!

1 comment:

  1. It looks yummy! By the way, that's a nice tablecloth. :D Your dining area looks so nice too.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete