Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Goodwill

 I had some good finds at Goodwill and a local thrift store this week that I thought I would share.I really like these tupperware containers with the lids. The tray even has a lid for the dip bowl! I plan on using it for veggies,fruit,tacos ,etc. I have never had a jello mold before but I thought it would be nice to have some "pretty" jello sometimes :). I got both of these for $3!

These were my second find. I just loved the gravy bowl and for .80 I just couldn't pass it up! I also got this cute candle shade that is really pretty when the candle is lit. it was also .80!!
 I also found  some nice clothes for the fall/winter ! I was very excited since I had been looking for a while without any success. It makes me feel good to buy things that I REALLY like without paying an arm and a leg!! Have a great day in the Lord!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the good finds you have! Good going! Funny- I just found a dip container within the past few weeks myself! Isn't that funny? I am happy you were able to find some clothes. Good for you! :D Have a great day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete