Thursday, February 16, 2012

Weight loss goals

Ok, so I want to start posting about my weightloss goals and achievements. Not that anybody else will be that interested in it, but I would like to hold myself a little more accountable!
 I will be turnung 30 on May 6 so I thought it would be fun to see if I can lose 30lbs. by the time I'm 30!!
I am not very fond of having my picture made,but I am going to try and have my picture taken every other week so that I can see the changes. A picture is worth a thousand words to so I know it will help motivate me!! I will try to post a picture of me now sometime in the next day or so. I will also tell a little about what I am eating. I will probably not tell my weight but only post the # of lbs lost. You will probably be able to guess by my pictures. :)
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment