Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It's Tuesday!

  Hey! I  really like Tuesdays. The week is rolling along, school is at a steady pace and most of the time the house shows the fruit of a good Monday of getting things back in shape from the weekend. Well, not today! There is lots of cleaning and laundry and schooling to do today. It's not too bad though as we have gotten off to a pretty good day with school and the house.
  My personal goal today is to get my kitchen table cleared again. The paint has dried in my kitchen cabinets so I can put everything back now. It was fun to eat and school in the family room for a little while but I am ready to be back in the kitchen. We are having beef enchiladas, spanish rice and refried beans for supper. Lord willing we will be eating our supper at the table!!
   I am hoping to get my camera working soon so that I can post a few pictures of our family and our days. I hope you are having a good week! Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I hope you are able to get your table cleared. I hope your Labor Day went well. Love you,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete