Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy New Year!

  How exciting to start a new year! My children were questioning why I was so excited about the new year. It is simply this. This year is brand new with none of the failures and struggles of the last year. It is a bright new clean year . There are many opportunities to do things better. To love God more, to love my family more , to love those around me more! I could go on and on!!
  Some of my goals this year are to memorize more scripture, make a special effort to show my love to my family and friends and those who are needing Christ,  get a better working schedule for our family and to lose some weight. 
  We started school back this week. While the schedule didn't work quite like a wanted it to it still has helped to give the day some guidance with school, chores,play, and mealtimes. My favorite thing has been our routine after supper of cleaning the kitchen, bath times, devotions and then some family time with daddy . It has given us a peaceful end to the day. I know that not every day will work out that way but I know that God always has a reason for the interruptions that come our way! 
  I pray that God will bless your new year as well! 
  

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you are enjoying your evenings despite the schedule not working out. I love new beginnings too. Have a great day in the Lord, my friend.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete