Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thanksgiving

Well, today starts the Thanksgiving festivities for our family! We will be having our Thanksgiving dinner at the church. As I think about this last year in our home,in our church and in the lives of our family and friends the one thing that I have learned and am so thanful for is that God is FAITHFUL!!
 I have learned to love the song," He's been faithful, faithful to me. Looking back His love and mercy I see. Though in my heart I have questioned even failed to believe, yet He's been faithful, faithful to me"!! I know that later down the road I will be able to look back at this year and know that no matter the spiritual,physical or financial problem I may face I KNOW that my God will be Faithful!
 Tonight, I will rejoice and enjoy the fellowship and thanksgiving with some of the best people He has placed in our lives!! Of course, there will be some good eating too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment