Thursday, September 15, 2011

Busy Thursday

 Today has been a very full day,so far! Me and 2 of our girls got up this morning and went grocery shopping. If daddy is available I usually use grocery shopping as some one on one time with the children. Sometimes,two or three of the children will go with me. I enjoy it and the children usually keep track of whos turn it is!
 After shopping we came home, unloaded and started school. We finished Math and English and took a break for lunch. We had ham and turkey salads! This is a favorite of ours and I was able to find the ham and turkey on a good sale.
 After lunch the baby laid down for a nap and the rest of us finished school for the day. We have finished our afternoon chores and the children are outside enjoying the nice weather.
 Tonight we will have a supper of homemade meatballs, garlic mashed potatoes and some kind of green vegetable. I found a recipe for crockpot creamed corn from Kelly'sFavoriteRecipes that I can't wait to try this week.It looks yummy! Well, I think I'll go outside and enjoy the weather myself!! This is the day that the Lord hath made.I will rejoice and be glad in it!

1 comment:

  1. Hello blogging friend! I am glad that you've finally jumped on board! :D

    ReplyDelete